Directorate General Of Fisheries Department Jobs 2022
|Department||Directorate General of Fisheries Department.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Bachelor, BCS, BIT|
|Location Quota||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK (All KPK residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||20 May, 2022|
- Fisheries Watcher (BPS-07)
- Assistant Warden Fisheries (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Head Fisheries Watcher (BPS-09)
- Assistant Librarian (BPS-12)
How to Apply?
Enrollment process for job applications in department of “Directorate General of Fisheries Department“ will be continued till Last Date to apply 20 May, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Province for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Applicants willing to apply for jobs in Directorate General of Fisheries Department must Download Job Application form through online portal by Clicking Here
- The dully filled in job application form along with original deposit slips, must reach within 30-days through any courier service/registered post after publication of this advertisement to company’s address of Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address: House No.111-B Street No.30, Sector F-10/I, Islamabad
- Additional information regarding hiring process against any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Directorate General of Fisheries Department by means of Phone helpline Number which is 091-9212096
- Applicants can also send their queries to Company’s officials with help of Email address which is [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Directorate General of Fisheries in below Job Advertisement paper.