EagleGet is a convenient download accelerator for you; its multi-threaded technology can maximize your network bandwidth usage. EagleGet can help you minimize download time, no matter what kind of network environment you are in (home, Internet cafes or public Wi-Fi), and recover downloads that are interrupted for any reason – lost connections, crashes, etc.
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
- Batch downloads function.
- Support fully customized User-Agent.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
- Built-in download scheduler.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Automatic run virus scan after download.
- Convenient task properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Silent Mode (or Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Supports multi-language interface (up to 20 languages).
What’s new in this version:
- Fixed the bug when downloading multiple files from OneDrive (SkyDrive). 1466#
- Fixed the bug of a special file rename issue when ‘Overwrite existing files’ is enabled. 1553#
- Fixed the bug of error downloading from ZippyShare.com. 1526#
- EagleGet Chrome extension in the installer is updated to the Chrome Web Store version.
Download: EagleGet 1.1.8 | 5.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable EagleGet 1.1.8 | 5.4 MB
View: EagleGet Home page
Related Posts via Categories