General Knowledge Mcqs with Answers Pdf 2022
General Knowledge Mcqs consists of World Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, events Mcqs, Current Affairs Mcqs , Pakistan Affairs Mcqs and International Organizations. These general knowledge questions are very important for all type of exams conducted by Fpsc, Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Spsc, Bpsc, Ots, Uts, Pts, Cts, Ats, etea and other testing agencies of Pakistan.
1. Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
2. Pakistan opened its first embassy in Iran.
3. Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan.
4. First captain of Pakistan’s cricket team Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
5. Pakistan cricket team first visited India
6. First century of Pakistani Player Nazar Mohammd against India in 1954
7. First governor of State Bank Zahid Hussain.
8. First Lady governor Rana Liaquat Ali (Sindh) 1973-1976.
9. First lady federal minister Vikarun Nisa Noor (Tourism).
10. First state to join Pakistan was Bahawul Pur, 1954.
11. First Woman University is located in Rawalpindi.
12. First governor of Punjab – Francis Moody.
13. First governor State Bank was Zahid Hussain.
14. First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
15. First lady pilot was Shukriya Khanum.
16. First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
17. First Bank was United Bank (7th August, 1947)
18. First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
19. First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Mr. Khan F.M.Khan (25th
20. First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
21. First Radio Station of Pakistan was established in Karachi.
22. First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov: 26, 1964.
23. First Lady Major General in Pak: Dr. Shahida Malik.
24. First Space satellite was launched by Pakistan in 1990.
25. First private TV Channel STN launched in 1990.
26. First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
27. First woman judge of High Court: Majida Rizvi.
28. First constructed barrage of Pakistan is Sukkur Barrage.
29. First Secretary General of Pakistan is Ch: Mohd: Ali
30. First Person who received Nishan-e-Haider- Captain Raja Sarwar
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MCQs
1. First Governor General of Pakistan- Quaid-e-Azam
2. First President of Pakistan- Iskandar Mirza
3. First Prime minister of Pakistan- Nawab Liaqat Ali Khan
4. First elected President of Pakistan- Field Marshal Ayub Khan
5. First elected Prime Minister- Z. A. Bhutto
6. First Vice President of Pakistan- Nur-ul-Amin
7. First Chief Minister of Punjab- Iftikhar Hussain Memdoot
8. First Chief Minister of Sindh- Ayub Khoro
9. First Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- Dr. Khan Sahib
10. First Chief Minister of Balochistan- Sardar Atta ullah Mengal
11. First Governor of Punjab- Sir Francis Moody
12. First Muslim Governor of Punjab- Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
13. First Governor of Sindh- Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah
14. First Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP)- Sir George
15. First Muslim Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- Sahibzada Mohammad
16. First Governor of Balochistan- Lt. Gen Riaz Hussain
17. First Governor of Gilgit-Baltistan- Shamma Khalid
18. First Joint chief of Staff committee- General Muhammad Sharif
19. First Commander-in-chief of Army- Gen.Frank Meservy
20. First Muslim Commander-in-chief of Army- G.M. Ayub Khan
21. First Commander-in-chief of Air Force- Air vice Marshal Allan Perry
22. First Muslim Commander-in-chief of Air force- Air Marshal Asghar
23. First Commander-in-chief of Navy- Rear Admiral James Wilfred
24. First Muslim Commander-in-chief of Navy- Haji Muhammad Sadique
25. First Cruise missile- Hatf VII (Babur) August 11, 2005
26. First constitution of Pakistan was enforced- March 23, 1956
27. Second constitution of Pakistan was enforced- 8 June 1962
28. Third constitution of Pakistan was enforced- 14 August 1973
29. First Foreign Minister of Pakistan- Sir Zafarullah Khan
30. First SOS village of Pakistan- Lahore (1977)
1. First Pakistan Postal stamp issued- July 1948
2. First DNA Test laboratory- Islamabad (March, 2006)
3. First martial law was imposed in Pakistan- 7 October 1958
4. First captain of Pakistani cricket team- Hafeez Kardar
5. First female chancellor in the Pakistan- Begum Ra’na Liaqat Ali Khan
6. First female vice chancellor in Pakistan- Najma Najam
7. First female university of Pakistan- Fatima Jinnah Women University
8. First female gold champion in Pakistan- Shehzadi Gulfam
9. First female representative of Pakistan in the UN- Shaista Ikramullah
10. First female deputy speaker in Pakistan-Begum Jahanara Shahnwaz
11. First female minister of Population- Dr. Attiya Inayatullah
12. First female Pakistani minister of finance- Benazir Bhutto
13. First female minister of law and human rights- Shahida Jamil
14. First female “foreign ministry spokesperson- Tasleem Aslam
15. First private Airline of Pakistan- Hajvery Airline
16. First public airline of Pakistan- Orient Airline
17. First Nuclear reactor of Pakistan is Karachi nuclear power plant 1972
18. First Woman Judge of High Court of Pakistan- Majida Razvi
19. First Speaker of Constitution Assembly- Molvi Tameez ud Din
20. First Pakistani who received noble Prize- Dr. Abdus Salam (1979 in
1. First Pakistani who received Lenin Prize- Faiz Ahmad Faiz (1961)
2. First woman Prime Minister in Pakistan- Benazir Bhutto
3. First female Speaker of National Assembly- Fahmeeda Mirza
4. First Finance Minister of Pakistan- Ghulam Muhammd
5. First Census in Pakistan- 1951
6. First natural gas reserves were discovered in Pakistan- Sui (1952)
7. First news agency of Pakistan –APP
8. First Pakistani female athlete who won gold medal in SAF Games- Naseem
9. First railway track- Karachi and Kotri (1861)
10. First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974
1. First Five year plan of Pakistan- (1955-1960)
2. First Pakistani who climbed mount Everest- Nazir Sabir (2000)
3. First Pakistani who draw Pakistani flag in North pole- Numira Saleem
4. First emergency was declared in Pakistan- July 25, 1948
5. First rocket launched by Pakistan- Rahbar
6. First missile launched by Pakistan- Hat 70
7. First female Governor of Pakistan- Begum Ra’an Liaqat Ali
8. First Chief of staff of the Armed Forces- Tikka Khan
9. First Chief of staff of the Air Force- Air Marshal Zaffar Ahmed
10. First Chief of staff of the Navy – Hafeez Ahmed
COOLEST, HIGHEST, LOWEST, BIGGEST,
TALLEST, SMALLEST AND OLDEST IN
1. Larges Oil refinery- Pak-Arab Oil refinery.
2. Biggest mosque in Pakistan- Faisal Mosque Islamabad.
3. Tallest building of Pakistan- Muslim commercial Bank Building
4. Oldest forest of Pakistan- Janipur (Found between Loralai And
5. Longest Motorway in Pakistan- M-8
6. Biggest Hockey Stadium of Pakistan- National Hockey Stadium Lahore
7. Biggest industry of Pakistan –Textile
8. Biggest industrial unit in public sector- Pakistan Steel Mills.
9. Biggest province by population- Punjab
10. Biggest library found in Pakistan- Punjab Library
11. Biggest airline of Pakistan- PIA
12. Biggest railway workshop in Pakistan- Mughalpura (Lahore)
13. Largest city of Pakistan- Karachi
14. Largest District of Pakistan- Chaghi
15. Biggest desert found in Pakistan- Thar
16. Highest battle field in Pakistan- Siachin Glacier
17. Hottest place in Pakistan- Jacobabad
18. Biggest airport of Pakistan- Quaid-e-Azam Airport Karachi
19. Biggest Commercial Bank of Pakistan- Habib Bank Limited
20. Biggest Barrage of Pakistan- Sukkur Barrage (1932)
21. Oldest airline of Pakistan- Orient Airline
22. Oldest private Airline of Pakistan- Hajvery Airline
23. Largest & longest river- Indus (2896 Km) 1800 miles
24. Biggest man-made lake found in Pakistan- Keenjhar Lake (Thatha)
25. Biggest natural lake in Pakistan- Manchar Lake (Dadu)
26. Pakistan’s largest Stock Exchange- Karachi
27. Highest pass- Khunjerab Pass (6000 meters)
28. Biggest Gas field- Sui Gas field
29. Biggest hydroelectric power station- Tarbela Dam
30. Largest jungle of Pakistan- Changa Manga
1. Highest military award- Nishan-e-Haider
2. Highest civil award- Nishan-e- Pakistan
3. The Tallest Minaret in Pakistan- Four minarets of Shah Faisal Mosque
with a height of 286 feet each.
4. The Tallest Mountain Pass Pakistan- Muztagh Pass (Nothern Areas)
height 19,030 feet
5. The Tallest Mountain Peak Pakistan- K-2 (Karakoram) height 28,269
6. The Tallest Railway Station Pakistan- Khan Mehtarzai (height 2,221
7. First Loin of Pakistan was designed by- Brandley
8. The area lowest rainfall in Pakistan- Nokkundi
9. The oldest Pakistani TV Station in located in- Lahore
10. Largest mobile company in Pakistan- Mobil ink
11. Largest sector of Pakistan’s economy- Agriculture sector
12. Largest Trade partner of Pakistan- USA
13. Lowest point below the sea level in Pakistan- Indian Ocean
14. Biggest Thermal power station founded in- Pakistan Kot Addou
15. Biggest export item in Pakistan- Textile (Cotton)
16. Highest rainfall area of Pakistan- Murree
17. Largest min excavated in Pakistan- Salt mines Khewra
18. Largest stadium of athletics of Pakistan- Islamabad
19. Highest population density rate in Pakistan- Islamabad
20. Lowest population density rate in Pakistan- Chaghi district
21. Largest seaport of Pakistan- Karachi
22. Largest radio station in Pakistan- Islamabad
23. Highest radio station in Pakistan- Gilgit
24. Longest road in Pakistan- Pakistan Highway
25. Largest Division of Pakistan- Kalat
26. Smallest Division of Pakistan- Karachi
27. Shortest river of Pakistan- Ravi River
28. Largest Canal of Pakistan- Llovd Barrage Canal
29. Largest Hospital in Pakistan- Nishtar Hospital
30. Largest mausoleum in Pakistan- Quaid-e-Azam Tomb, Karachi
1. Largest circulating Daily Newspaper of- Pakistan Jang
2. Largest circulating English Daily Newspaper of Pakistan- Daily News
3. Biggest park in Pakistan- Ayub National park
4. Larges Dam in Pakistan- Terbela Dam
5. Largest Earth filled Dam in Pakistan- Terbela Dam
6. Oldest Nuclear reactor of Pakistan- Karachi nuclear power pant (1972)
7. Biggest fort of Pakistan- Rani Kot Fort (Haiderabad)
8. Oldest fort of Pakistan- Daraward Fort
9. Coldest place in Pakistan –Skardu
10. Highest dam in Pakistan –Mangla Dam
11. Highest glacier of Pakistan- Siachen
12. Longest glacier of Pakistan- Siachen
13. Largest Island of Pakistan- Manora
14. Oldest Barrage of Pakistan- Sukkur Barrage
15. Highest mountain peak- K-2 (8611 meter or 28251)
16. Highest railway station of Pakistan- Khan Mehtarzai
17. Highest Road- Sharah-e-Karakorm (Sharah Resham)
18. Oldest news agency of Pakistan- APP (Associate Press of Pakistan)
19. Biggest cricket stadium of Pakistan- National Stadium Karachi
20. Largest shipping company of Pakistan- Pakistan national Shipping
21. Largest university of Pakistan- Punjab University
22. Largest (biggest) province by area- Balochistan.
Also Read: Everyday Science MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
OLD AND NEW NAMES OF CITIES OF
1. Hyderabad- Neroon Kot
2. Quetta- Shal Kot
3. Jaccoabad- Khan Garh
4. Sialkot- Salwan Kot
5. Attock- Cambell pur
6. Faisalabad- Lyallpur
7. Sahiwal- Montgomery
8. Bin Qasim- Pepri
9. Muslim Bagh- Hindu Bagh
10. Pakpatten= Ajodhan pur
11. Islamabad- Raj Shahi
12. Karachi- Kalanchi
13. Lahore- Mahmood pur
14. Gujranwala- Khan Pur
15. Zhob- Fort Sanemars
16. Peshawar- Persha pur
17. Swat- Rowdayana
DISTINCTIVE NAMES OF CITIES OF
1. Land of Five River- Punjab
2. City of Colleges- Lahore
3. City of lightening- Karachi
4. Manchester of Pakistan- Faisalabad
5. Gateway of Pakistan- Karachi
6. Brasilia of Pakistan- Islamabad
7. Valley or city of Flowers- Peshawar
8. City of Textiles- Faisalabad
9. Switzerland of Pakistan- Swat
10. Little Pakistan- Bradford
11. Gateway of Invaders- Khyber Pass
12. Pearl of the Himalaya- Kaghan Valley
13. Killer Mountain of the world- Nanga Parbat
14. Salt Home of the world- Pakistan
15. Land of pure people- Pakistan
16. City of greeneries- Islamabad
17. Bread Basket of Pakistan- Punjab
18. Queen of crops- Punjab
1. Deficiency of vitamin A causes dryness of skin and night blindness
2. Vitamin A is stored as Ester in liver
3. Riches source of Vitamin A is eggs
4. Vitamin A is found in Dairy products
5. Deficiency of Vitamin A causes Night blindness.
6. Vitamin A is found in carotene bearing plants.
7. Water soluble vitamin are B and C and all other are fat soluble
8. Vitamin B helps maintain normal appetite and good digestion
9. Vitamin B1 is available is yeast.
10. Vitamin B2 has what other name Riboflavin
11. Vitamin capable of formation of blood is B12
12. Vitamin C is a preventor of infectious disease
13. Vitamin C is also called Skin food
14. Vitamin C can easily be lost in cooking and food storage
15. Vitamin C hastens healing of wounds
16. Vitamin C can not be stored in human body.
17. Scurvy, arising due to deficiency of vitamin C, it is related to Gastrointestinal disorder.
18. Vitamin C is also known as Ascorbic Acid.
19. A guava contains more vitamin C than an orange
20. Skin food is Vitamin C
21. Vitamin C is also called Ascorbic Acid it prevents scurvy
22. Vitamin C is also necessary for utilization of iron
23. The food which contains largest amount of Vitamin C is tomato
24. Cod liver oil contains Vitamin D
25. Riches source of Vitamin D is code liver oil
26. Vitamin D is essential for calcium metabolism.
27. Cheese contains vitamin D
1. Vitamin E promotes oxygenation and acts as anti aging
2. Vitamin E is called anti-aging agent
3. Vitamin E helps in fertility process
4. Vitamin E is necessary for iron utilization; normal reproductive
5. Vitamin E is for reproduction.
6. Vitamin K helps to form prothrobin (fibro gin) one of the enzymes helpful in
7. Collagen is the substance that gives elasticity to skin
8. Carbon dioxide we release comes from food we eat
9. Fats are made of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
10. Protein found in milk is Casein, in beans is Legumes, in meat is
myosin and in eggs is albumin
11. Too much presence of the Potassium salt in human blood increase the risk
of heart attack.
12. The lack of calcium in the diet causes what condition-Rickets
Celluloses are carbohydrates.
13. Milk contains lactose.
14. Vitamin not stored in human body- C
15. Deficiency of Calcium leads to rickets
16. Sodium is necessary of nervous system.
17. Ground nut has maximum protein
18. Digestion of fat in intestine is aided by Emulsification
19. Hair, finger nails, hoofs, etc are all make of protein
20. Deficiency of sodium and potassium causes muscular cramps,
headache and diahrae
21. Milk contains 80% water
22. Milk is a complete food.
23. Deficiency of Thiamine causes Beri Beri.
24. Glucose is the source of energy for human brain.
25. Major component of honey is Glucose
26. Three main food nutrients are carbohydrates, protein and fats. Other
are vitamins and minerals
27. Meat is rich in iron we need to make blood cells
28. Eating of coconut increases man’s mental faculties
29. Food poisoning can result from the eating of too much toadstools.
30. Celluloses are carbohydrates.
31. Milk contains lactose
32. Ascorbic acid is essential for the formation of bones and teeth.
33. Citric acid is a good substitution for ascorbic acid in our nutrition.
IMPORTANT BOOKS & THEIR AUTHORS
1. Shahnama-i-Islam was written by Hafeez Jalandri.
2. Man who ruled India was written by Philip Woodruff.
3. The book confession was written by Rousseau.
4. Quaid –e-Azam Jinnah. The story of a Nation is written by G.Allana.
5. Heroes and Hero-Worship was written by Carlyle.
6. Foundation of Pakistan was written by Sharif-uddin Pirzada.
7. Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam was written by Edward Fitzgeranld.
8. Gitanjali was written by Rabindranath Tagore.
9. Asrar-e-khudi is written by Allama Iqbal
10. Bal-e-Jibril is written by Allama Iqbal
11. Bang-e-dara is written by Allama Iqbal
12. Javaid Nama is written by Allama Iqbal
13. Jawab-e-Shikwah is written by Allama Iqbal
14. Payam-e-Mashriq is written by Allama Iqbal
15. Zabur-e-Anjam is written by Dr. Allama Iqbal
16. Zarb-e-Kaleem is written by Dr. Allama Iqbal
17. Bostan is written by Sheikh Saadi
18. Gulistan is written by Sheikh Saadi
19. Darbar-i-Akbari is written by Azad, Muhammad Hussain
20. Hayat-i-Jawid is written by Hali
21. Ktab al Shifa is written by Ibn Sina
22. Mirat ul Aroos is written by Nazir Ahmed
23. Muqaddamah is written by Ibn Khaldun
24. Shaer o Shaeri is written by Altaf Hussain Hali
25. Mussaddas-i-Hali is written by Altaf Hussain Hali
26. Naqsh-e-Faryadi is written by Faiz Ahmed Faiz
27. Shahnama is written by Firdausi
28. Tehzeeb al Ikhlaq is written by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
29. Tafhim ul quran is written by Syed Abdul ala Maudoodi.
30. Yadgar-i-Galib is written by Hali
1. Arabian Nights is written by Sir Richard Buton
2. An Ideal Husband is written by Oscar Wilde
3. A woman of No importance is written by Oscar Wilde
4. Animal Farm is written by George Orwell
5. Anthony Cleopatra is written by W. Shakespeare
6. As you like it is written by W. Shakespeare
7. Comedy of Errors is written by W. Shakespeare
8. Caesar and Cleopatra is written by G.B Shaw
9. Daughter of the East is written by Benazir Bhuto
10. My Experiments with Truth is autobiography of Mahtma Gandhi.
Islamiyat – Knowledge
1. How many Sura are in Holy Quran ? 114
2. How many Verses are in Holy Quran ? 6666
3. How many dots are in Holy Quran ? 1015030
4. How many over bar (zaber) are in Holy Quran ? 93243
5. How many under bar ( Zaer ) are in Holy Quran ? 39586
6. How many Raque are in Holy Quran ? 1000
7. How many stop ( Waqf ) are in Holy Quran ? 5098
8. How many Thashdeed are in Holy Quran ? 19253
9. How many letters are in Holy Quran ? 323671
10. How many pash are in Holy Quran ? 4808
11. How many Madd are in Holy Quran ? 1771
12. How many words are in Holy Quran ? 77701
13. How many parts of Holy Quran ? 30
14. How many time Besmillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem is repeated ? 114
15. How many Sura start with Besmillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem ? 113
16. How many time the word ‘Quran’ is repeated in Holy Quran ? 70
17. Which is the longest Sura of Holy Quran ? Al-Baqarah
18. Which is the best drink mentioned in Holy Quran ? Milk
19. The best eatable thing mentioned in Holy Quran is ? Honey
20. Which is the shortest Sura of Holy Quran ? Qausar
21. The longest verse of Holy Quran is in which Sura? Al-Baqarah No.282
22. The most disliked thing by the God though Halal is ? Divorce
23. Which letter is used for the most time in Holy Quran.? Alaph
24. Which letter is used for the lest time in Holy Quran ? Zaa.
25. Which is the bestnight mentioned in Holy Quran ? Night of Qadar.
26. Which is the best month mentioned in Holy Quran ? Ramzan.
27. Which is the biggest animal mentioned in Holy Quran ? Elephant.
28. Which is the smallest animal mentioned in Holy Quran ? Mosquito
29. How many words are in the longest Sura of Holy Quran ? 25500
30. How many words are in the smallest Sura of Holy Quran ? 42
31. Which Sura of Holy Quran is called the mother of Quran ? Sura Hamd
32. How many Sura start with Al-Hamdullelah ? Five_ Hamd, Inaam, Kahf,
Saba & Fatr.
33. Which Sura has the same number of verses as the number of Sura of Holy
Quran ? Taqveer, 114 verses.
34. How many Sura’s name is only one letter ? Three, Qaf, Sad & Noon.
35. How many Sura start with word ” Inna ” ? Four sura – Fatha,
36. Which Sura has the number of its verses equal to the number of Masumeen
? Saf, 14 verses.
37. Which sura are called Musabbahat ? Esra, Hadeed, Hsar, Juma,
Taghabun & Aala.
38. How many sura are Makkahi and how many are Madni? Macci 86, Madni
39. Which sura is on the name of tribe of Holy Prophet ? Quresh
40. Which sura is called the heart of Holy Quran ? Yaseen.
41. In which sura the name of Allah is repeated five time ? Sura al-Haj.
42. Which sura are named Azaiam ? Sajdah, Fusselat, Najum & Alaq.
43. Which sura is on the name of one Holy war ? Sura Ahzaab.
44. Which sura is on the name of one metal ? Sura Hadeed.
45. Which sura does not starts with Bismellah ? Sura Tauba.
46. Kalima Tayyaiba is mentioned in Quran for? 2 times.
47. The word Quran means – “read one”.
48. Total number of Surah0 – 114
49. Surah means city of Refuge.
50. 86 Makki Surah….
51. 28 Madine Surah.
52. 558 Rukus.
53. Al-Baqrah is the longest Surah.
54. Al- Kausar is the shortest Surah.
55. Al-Nass is the last surah.
56. 14 bows are in Quran.
57. First bow occurs in 9th Para i.e Al-Inaam Surah.
58. Al-Faitha is the preface of the holy Quran.
59. Five verses were reveled in the first wahy.
60. Namaz commanded in quran for 700 times.
61. Al-Imarn is the surah in which Hajj is commanded.
62. Al-Mudassar-2nd Revealed Surah.
63. Al-Muzammil- 3rd Revealed Surah.
64. Al-Tauba does not start with Bismillah.
65. Al-Namal contains two Bismillahs.
66. Three surah starts with curse.
67. 6666 is the number of Ayats.
68. 29 total number of Mukata’t.
69. Hazrat Usman was the first Hafiz of the Holy Quran.
70. Hazrat Khalid Bin Saeed, the first writer of Wahy.
71. Gap between first wahy and second wahy was 6 months.
72. 12 Ghazawahs described in Holy Quran.
73. The first commentator of the Quran and also known as interpreter of the
Quaran –Abdullah Ibn Abbas
74. In surah Al-Saf, Hoy prophet is addressed as Ahmed.
75. Ghar-e-Sor is mentioned in Surah Al-Tauba.
76. 4 Surhas start with Qul.
77. Hazrat Umar proposed the compilation of Holy Quran.
78. Al- Nasr is known as Surah Widah.
79. First annulled order of Holy Quran was the transfer of Qibla.
80. The word Islam occurs 6 times in the Quran.
81. Abdul Malik Marwan applied the dots in the Holy Quran.
82. Hajjaj bin yousuf applied diacritical points in Quran.
83. 8 Siparas starts with Bismillah.
84. 37 total number of surah in last parah.
85. Al- Baqrah and Surah Al-Nissa is spread over 3 Parahs.
86. Al-Falq and Al-Nas revealed at the same time.
87. 3 Surah stats with “Ya Ayananabiyau”.
88. City of Rome is mentioned in Holy Quran.
89. Surah Yaseen is known as Heart of Quran.
90. Suran Rehman is known as beauty of Quran.
Importance General Knowledge MCQs on
1. National flower of Pakistan is Jasmine.
2. National bird of Pakistan is Chakore.
3. National tree of Pakistan is Deodar.
4. National animal of Pakistan is Markhor (a type of goat).
5. National emblem of Pakistan is Cresent.
6. National sport of Pakistan is land Hockey.
7. Oldest cantonment of Pakistan is Kohat.
8. HQ of Pak: Army is at RawalPindi.
9. HQ of Airforce is at Chaklala.
10. HQ of Navy is at Islamabad.
11. Islamabad is 8 miles from Rawalpindi.
12. Photograph on the coin of one rupee is Quaid’s photo.
“ ::two rupee is Badshahi Mosque (chk)
“ ten rupee note is Khyber Pass.
“ 50 rupee note is
“ 100 is Quaid’s Residecy, Ziarat Quetta.
“ 500 is Badshahi Mosque, Lahore.
“ 100 is Jehangir’s Tomb.
“ 5000 is of Faisal Mosque, Islamabad.
13. 4.8% of total area of Pak: is forests (standard is 25%)
14. Hub dam and Thadho Dam are in Malir Karachi near Gadap Town.
15. Map of Shah Faisal Mosque was made by Wahdat Diloky of Turkey.
16. Largest radio station of Pak: is Islamabad.
17. Tarbela dam is in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
18. Raeewind is in Kasur.
19. Baitul Maal established in 1992.
20. General sales tax, under the constitution 1973 is a Federal subject.
21. Pak: national flag was adopted on 11 August, 1947
22. Jasmine adopted on July 5, 1961.
23. National drink is Cane Juice.
24. Railway stations in Pak: = 965.
25. Rabi crops are grown b/w months of Oct- March.
26. Chenab and Jehlum flow from Kashmir.
27. Tirchmir is the highest peak of Hindukash.
28. A bicameral legislature was proposed for the first time in 1973
29. Length of Pak-India border is 1,610 km.
30. Length of Pak-Iran border is 805 km.
31. Length of Pak-China border is 595 km.
32. Length of Pak-Afghan border is 2052 km or 1300 miles.
33. 5 rivers flow in Punjab Ravi, Sutlaj, Chenab, Indus & Beas.
34. Warsak dam is on Kabul River.
35. Rawal Dam is on Kurrang River.
36. Khanpur dam is on Haro River.
37. Tanda dam is in Baluchistan.
38. Tarbela dam was completed in 1969.
39. Length of Indus is 2900 km.
40. Source of Indus is Mansoorowar Lake in Gilgit.
41. Muztag pass connects Gilgit-Yarkand (China).
42. Khankum Pass connects Chitral-Wakhan (Afghanistan)
43. The Shandur Pass connects Chitral and Gilgit.
44. Khyber Pass connects Peshawar-Kabul
45. Kulk pass connects Gilgit-China.
46. Bolan pass connects Queta-Afghanistan.
47. Tochi pass connects Pak:-China.
48. Length of Silk Rourte (Korakorum Route) is 965 km.
49. Geneva Pact was signed on 14th April, 1988.
50. Simpla Pact was singed on 3rd July, 1972.
51. Numb: of words in anthem- 50.
52. Numb: of lines in anthem- 15.
53. Numb: of ammendements made 17.
54. Numb: of troops in a division are 12000 to 20,000.
1. Numb: of troops in brigade is 4000 to 5000.
2. Barrages built on Indus – 8.
3. Tarbela dam is in NWFP (Abotabad) on Indus river.(Largest)
4. Mangla dam is in AJK on Jehlum River (Highest)
5. Warsak dam is in NWFP near Peshawar on Kabul river.
6. Rivers of Pakistan—– Punjab== Ravil, Chanab, Sutlaj.
Sindh ==Indus, Hub.
NWFP==Kabul, Sawat, Zhob.
7. Baluchistan is 43% of total Pak:.
8. Geographical divisions of Pak: are 1.Northern Mountains, 2. Western
off-shoots of Himalayas, 3. Baluchistan Plateau, 4. Potohar
Plateau & Salt range, 5. Lower Indus Plain, 6. Thar desert.
9. Broad Peak I is on Karokarum range.
10. Colonel Sher Khan belonged to Sindh Regement.
11. Kot Diji is a fort in Khairpur.
12. Ancient mosque of Pak: is at Bhambhor.
13. Time taken to sing National Anthem is 1 minute, 20 sec.
14. Instruments used are 38.
15. Texila is in Punjab and NWFP.
16. Rashid Minhas martyred in August 1971.
17. Mangla dam is on river Jehlum.
18. 10 persons have received Nishan-e-Hyder.
19. Kharif (Summer Season) crops include— Cotton, rice, sugar cane,
maize, Jaur and Bajra.
20. Rabi (Winter OCT-March) crops are wheat, gram, barley and tobacco.
21. There are 7 rivers in Baluchistan.
22. Mast Tawakkal was the poet of Balochi.
23. Khanpur dam is near Haripur.
24. Skardu is also called “Little Tibet”.
25. Swat became part of Pakistan in 1969.
26. The most precious gemstone “Emerald” are found in Swat.
27. Gilgit is the capital of Northern Areas of Pak:
28. Khushhal Khan belonged to English period.
29. The alphabet of Pushto was prepared by Saifullah.
30. First poet of Pushto was Amir Karar.
31. Saiful Maluk is near Naran.
32. Dera Adam khan is famous for Gun factory.
33. Durand line is b/w Peshawar and Afghanistan.
34. Pakistan Forest Institution is located in- Peshawar
35. Pakistan’s first coin was issued on 3rd January 1948
36. Pakistan’s standard time was suggested by Professor Muhammad
37. Pakistan’s first Stamp ticket was issued on 09-07-1948
38. Maoulana Mazhar-ud-din was the first person who gave the title “Quid-eAzam to Mr. Jinnah first time.
39. Quid-e-Azam’s mother tongue was “Gujrati”
40. Khawaja Nazim-ud-din was the only person in pakistan’s history who was
the second Prime Minister of Pakistan & also Second Governer
General of Pakistan.
41. The total Area of the Capital of Pakistan “Islamabad” is 907 sq. Km.
42. The Height of Minar-e-Pakistan is 196 ft and 4 inch.
43. Sir Victor Turner signed first time on Pakistan’s currency notes.
44. Quaid-e-Azam was born on Thursday.
45. Quaid-e-Azam died on Saturday.
46. Pakistan’s National Flag was prepared by Ameer-ud-din Qadwai.
47. Abdur-rehaman Chugtai made the design of Pakistan’s first Stamp
48. Pakistan’s National Anthem’s Compostion was accepted on 21 August
49. There were 3542 Post Offices in Pakistan at the time of its Creation.
50. Hari Pur is famous for Telephone Industry.
51. Mr. Mirat Khan prepared the map of Minar-e-Pakistan.
52. Quaid-e-Azam took an oath as Governer General of Pakistan from Mr.
Justice Mian Abdur Rasheed.
53. The height of all 4 Minars of Badshai Mosque are 177 fts.
54. The National Anthem was sung first time on 13 August 1954 in the voice
of Mr. Hafeez Jhalandari.
55. Where the biggest Salt Mine located in Pakistan? Mangora
56. The second highest cliff in the world is? Karakoram – 2
57. The most beautiful stone-Marble is extracted from Province? NWFP
58. The longest river in Pakistan is? River Sindh