Government Education Project Organization Jobs 2022
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, FA, FSc, ICs, DAE, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||25 March, 2022|
- Project Director – Salary (Rs: 2,80,000)
- Executive Officer – Salary (Rs: 1,44,000)
- Project Associates – Salary (Rs: 96,000)
- HR Assistant – Salary (Rs: 96,000)
- Computer Operator – Salary (Rs: 96,000)
- Assistant – Salary (Rs: 96,000)
- Junior Clerk – Salary (Rs: 48,000)
- Sub Engineer – Salary (Rs: 48,000)
- Driver – Salary (Rs: 40,000)
- Security Guards – Salary (Rs: 40,000)
- Naib Qasid – Salary (Rs: 25,600)
How to Apply
Enrollment process for job applications in department of “Education Department“ will be continued till Last Date to apply (25 March, 2022). To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Job Applications are invited from candidates having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of All Provinces / All over the Pakistan for Recruitment to fill vacant posts.
- Interested Candidates willing to apply for vacancies mentioned above must send their job applications to company’s address of Assistant Project Director P.o Box 750, G-10, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan before last to apply.
- Interested Candidates willing to apply for vacancies announced by Education Organization which are also mentioned above must Download Job Application form through online portal before last to apply by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing www.aset.pk/careers
- The applicants are required to deposit Processing Fee (for Serial No. 01, 02, Rs. 1000/-) (for
Serial No. 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 Rs. 600/-) (for Serial No. 09, 10, 11 Rs. 300/-) (nonrefundable).
- Fee shall be submitted one of the following banks with Account Title: Advancement in Sustainable Education and Transformation (HBL Ac No. 22497948565303) (Faisal Bank Ac No. 3464301000000818) (Bank Islami Ac No. 304900213260001)
- Additional information regarding hiring process against any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Education Department by means of Phone helpline Number which is 051-2361134
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Education Department in below Job Advertisement paper.
Pakistan’s National Jobs Portal
National Job Portal (NJP) is among the major initiatives of the current Government of PAKISTAN, under the “DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF PAKISTAN” vision. It is a single platform for Job seekers from all over the country, to get a job in public sector. National Job Portal provides an excellent opportunity for Job seekers to categorically find and apply on their dream job. In order to maintain transparency, the jobs are posted through a well-developed back end portal, which helps the employer in hiring the deserving candidates only on pure merit basis.