HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It’s targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer’s hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What’s new in this version:
- Added caching of GPU I2C devices to speed-up the scan process.
- Added support of more NVIDIA GM107 and GM108 models.
- Added reporting in summary whether VT-x/AMD-V is enabled in BIOS.
- Fixed support of DDR4 SDRAM.
- Summary page redesign. Per-core clocks are now in a separate window, which allows more cores to be displayed.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745.
- Added support of AMD Carrizo.
- Added patch for buggy OpenCL drivers causing crash during init.
- Added reporting whether system has booted in UEFI mode.
- Improved CPU sensor addressing on Sandy Bridge and later systems with multiple CPU sockets.
Download: HWiNFO32 4.36 | 2.2 MB (Freeware)
Download: HWiNFO64 4.36 | 2.8 MB
Screenshots: >> Click Here <<
View: HWiNFO32 Website
Related Posts via Categories