Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO Jobs 2022
Assistant Lineman (ALM)
|1||Age||18-30 years (Urban), 18-33 years (Rural)|
|3||Height||Minimum 5 feet 4 inches|
|4||Chest Size||Minimum 32 inches|
|5||Weight||As per BMI + 5% relaxation on the upper limit|
|Running||800 meters in Five minutes|
|Push-Ups||20 in a single attempt in 3 minutes|
|Lifting of Weight||30 kg in a single attempt|
|Digging||1 ditch of length, depth, width (2x2x2)|
|Climbing Skills (Tower / Ladder)||Climbing up to 10 feet on tower/ladder wearing safety equipment|
|Pulling of Wire||In one span of 100 feet|
Matric Level Qualification Based / General Knowledge questions
Number of Posts
- Open Merit (District Wise)=268
- Employee Children Quota (ECQ)=72
How to Apply
Candidates can Apply Online at Sindh University Testing Center website www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco.
Rs 600 Test fee should be paid and a copy of the receipt should be uploaded with the Application Form on SUTC Job Portal.
Roll Number Slip
Roll Number Slips can be downloaded by the candidates from the Sindh University Testing Center website at least one week before the test.
- Screening on Physical Parameters
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
Terms and Conditions for HESCO WAPDA Jobs 2022
1. Serving candidates should apply through the proper channel. Ten years of age relaxation will be given to serving candidates.
2. General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed limit.
3. Selected candidates can be posted under the jurisdiction of HESCO.
4. Original documents are required at the time of the interview.
5. Minimum of 50% marks is required in Skill tests and Physical tests.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.