Jobs in Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
|Department||Pakistan Government Sector Organization.|
|Req. Education||Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA/ FSc/ ICS), Bachelor|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistan residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||18 October 2022|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Civilian Associate Engineer (BPS-14)
- Assistant Cameraman (BPS-13)
- Technician (Electronics/ Electrical /Camera/ Computer) (BPS-12)
- Technician (Networking) ) (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Information Assistant (BPS 11)
- Draughtsman (BPS-11)
- Camera Operator (BPS-11 )
- LOC (BPS-9)
- Proof Reader (BPS-9)
- Technician (Hydraulic / X-Ray Baggage Machine) (BPS-9)
- Technician (BPS-9)
- Technician (Generator / AC) (BPS-7)
- Junior Draughtsman (BPS-7)
- Calligraphist (BPS-7)
- Plate Maker (BPS-7)
- Projectionist (BPS-6)
- Mechanic (BPS-6)
How to Apply
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the department of “Pakistan Government Sector Organization” will be continued till the last date to apply 18 October 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Pakistan Government Sector Organization which can be reached by https://www.amdte-rect.gov.pk.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (051) 9272947
- On the website, there are also detailed general instructions/guidelines for applying online.
- The online application form must be filled out carefully because requests to alter the application after it has been submitted will not be considered.
- There is no deposit or payment required for an online application.
- Postal addresses and active, legitimate mobile phone numbers must be provided by candidates.
- October 2, 2022, is the deadline for online application submission. No application will be considered after the deadline has passed.
- The applicant does not need to submit a printed copy of their online application.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will receive the test/interview schedule.
- Posts may be added or removed depending on the department’s needs.
- Candidates who fall under the reserved categories for minorities, scheduled castes, disabled people, and women will be given due consideration.
- The assigned location is Rawalpindi or Islamabad.
- Age will be determined as of the advertisement’s closing date. According to current regulations set forth by the Pakistani government, candidates who are disabled and who are from Sindh (R), Balochistan, Ex-FATA, Azad Kashmir, or Gilgit Baltistan may be granted an age relaxation.
- Retired military personnel is eligible for a 15-year age reduction or the number of years they actually served. Therefore, the maximum age for retired members of the armed forces is 45 years, whichever is less.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Government Sector Organization in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).