Internal Auditor Job, Karachi Sindh Education Foundation Job
Sindh Education Foundation, a public sector organization working for the education and development of under Privileged children and communities, announce the following vacancy for a Karachi – Based Management position:
Internal Auditor (Position 1)
The incumbent should have a Masters Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Finance or Audit with at least 3 year’s of experience of Internal Audit in a Public or a Private organization. Experience in the development sector will be an added plus.
The Incumbent will responsible of following:
t Development the Internal Audit Charter
• Evolving an Internal Audit System in SEF.
• Develop and Execute Audit Plan and Budgeting, t Execute Pre and Post Audit of an Organization.
• Preparing annual Internal Audit Report for submission to the Audit and Finance Committee.
t Report Major Findings and significant Audit Issues to the
management in Periodic Meetings, t Examine, Evaluate and Monitor Adequacy, effectiveness and reliability of an accounting and internal control systems in the organization.
• Identifying business process risks and establish risk management system.
• Developing Testing Methodologies.
t Developing Internal Control System in SEF.
The Incumbent should have excellent communication skills with full command over MS office.
The applicant will compete for a Contractual Job and Must have Sindh domicile.
CV should reach through courier to house# 21-A, Block-7/8. Overseas Cooperate Housing Society, Ameer Khusro Road, Karachi or Email: Careers@sef.org.pk latest by August 13 2015.
Killing one human is equal to killing the entire human race