MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit protects against all known and unknown 0-day vulnerability exploits, protecting users where traditional antivirus and security products fail. It consists of an innovative patent-pending vulnerability-agnostic application shielding technology that prevents malicious vulnerability exploits from compromising computers. Includes “shields” for all major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) and all browser components such as Java, Adobe Reader, Flash and Shockwave. Blocks all exploit kits such as Blackhole, Sakura, Phoenix, Incognito without requiring any signature updates. No need to train or configure, MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is 100% install-and-forget anti-exploit solution.
MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is based on the former product ExploitShield from ZeroVulnerability, which was recently acquired by MalwareBytes.
What’s new in this version:
- New architecture runs MBAE as a Windows Service.
- New architecture runs MBAE in multi-user environments.
- New architecture prevents non-admin users from stopping protection.
- New architecture prevents non-admin users from managing exclusions.
- New architecture prevents non-admin users from clearing logs.
- New location for logs and auxiliary files under “AllUsersProfile”.
- New installer handles hot-upgrades to new MBAE versions.
- New installer completely uninstalls MBAE program files.
- Improved Start/Stop buttons have been unified into a single toggle button.
- Improved uninjection technique prevents crashes under certain conditions.
- Improved and less intrusive beta expiration messages.
- Improved GUI details.
- Fixed problem with traybar icon sometimes disappearing.
- Fixed problem when double-clicking on Desktop shortcut icon.
- Fixed an injection hook issue.
- Fixed an issue displaying Flash content under Opera12 x64.
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 0.10.0.1000 Beta | 2.3 MB (Freeware)
View: MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit Website
Related Posts via Categories