Move Mouse is a simple application that simulates user activity. You can either move the mouse pointer, click the left mouse button, send a keystroke, or any combination of the three.
- Keep sessions alive – ideal for people who work from home.
- Interrupt screensavers/sleep mode.
- Automatically pause Move Mouse when user input is detected, and resume when idle again.
- Invoke your own automation using custom scripts.
- Apply blackout schedules so that Move Mouse only works at specific times of the day.
- Create your own Start/Pause schedules for complete control.
- No installation or administrative rights required – just download and run.
- Completely redesigned interface.
- Underlying code changes to reduce exceptions and improve efficiency.
- Custom script options clearer and easier to control.
- Custom scripts now natively supports popular Windows scripting languages.
- Multiple blackout schedules can be created.
- Blackout schedules have been made simpler.
- Automatic Start and Pause schedules can created for greater control.
What’s new in this version:
- FIXED – Minimize to System Tray.
- NEW – Ability to change working directory using command line arguments
Download: Move Mouse 3.1.0 | 170 KB (Open Source)
View: Documentation | Move Mouse Website
Related Posts via Categories