National Human Rights Commission Of Pakistan Jobs 2022
|Department||National Human Rights Commission of Pakistan.|
|Job type||government Job|
|Req. Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||01 May, 2022|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- DR (BPS-04)
- Staff Car Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How to Apply?
Enrollment process for job applications in department of “National Human Rights Commission of Pakistan“ will be continued till Last Date to apply 01 May, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of All Provinces & States / All over the Pakistan for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Job Application form is available in below job advertisement paper.
- Interested Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (correctly filled application form) along with and all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of Office of Assistant Director Admin, National Commission for Human Rights, 5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding hiring process against any job post can be collected by contacting officials of National Human Rights Commission of Pakistan by means of Phone helpline Number which is (051) 9216771
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by National Human Rights Commission of Pakistan in below Job Advertisement paper.