Pakistan Railways Jobs in Pakistan 2022
|Department||Ministry of Pakistan Railways.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs, Bachelor|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||10 April, 2022|
How to Apply?
Pakistan Railway Freight Transportation Company (PRFTC) (Pvt.) Ltd, a subsidiary of the Ministry of Railway, intends to hire the services of following retired qualified and experienced Railway employees to serve in the company purely on a temporary on contract basis for a period of six months (extendable if required) at Karachi, Kotri, Sukkur, Samasata, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, and Quetta. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Jobs Interview will be conducted at Railways Divisional Offices of Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta, and Karachi.
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of All over the Pakistan for Recruitment can apply to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Interested Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plane paper) along with CV/Resume and all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of (M. IBRAHIM MEMON) Director Engineering/Secretary. PRFTC PRFTC Head Office, DS Office Building, P.R., I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding hiring process against any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Ministry of Pakistan Railways by means of Phone helpline Number which is 021-99332497-98
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of Pakistan Railways in below Job Advertisement paper.