Pakistan Rangers New Government Jobs 2022
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||30 April, 2022|
- Naik General Duty
- Sub Inspector General Duty.
How to Apply?
Enrollment process for job applications in department of “Pakistan Rangers“ will be continued till Last Date to apply 30 April, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of All Provinces of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, KPK Merged Districts (Ex-Fata) for Recruitment.
- Interested Candidates willing to apply for vacancies announced by Pakistan Rangers which are also mentioned above must apply through online portal by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing https://pakistanrangers.punjab.gov.pk/
- Job location quota for various location of Pakistan is set as for Merit 7.5%, Punjab Including ICT 50%, Sindh Urban & Rural 19%, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 11.5%, Balochistan 6%, Ex-Fata 3%, Gilgit Baltistan 1%, AJK: 2% and Minority Quota 5%.
- Additional information regarding hiring process against any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Pakistan Rangers by means of Phone helpline Number which is (042) 99220037
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Rangers in below Job Advertisement paper.