PDF Shaper is a free PDF to RTF converter with easy-to-use user interface and many useful features such as multipage and batch PDF conversion, tab formatting, extraction of specified elements.
- Convert PDF documents to MS Word format
- Extract specified PDF elements (text, tables, images)
- Format output documents
- Batch conversion of PDF documents
- Converts tables and tabbed columns
- Detects numbered and bulleted lists
- Recognizes several types of font encoding
- Supports password protected PDFs
- Supports Unicode text
- Super easy-to-use user interface
- Small installation file size
- Very low CPU resource usage
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
What’s new in this version:
- Added feature to check for update.
- Updated methods of conversion and extraction.
- Improvements to performance and PDF loading speed.
- Improvements to extraction of Unicode characters.
- Improvements to user interface.
- Fixed bug with incorrect detection of PDF structure in some cases.
- Fixed bug with Unicode passwords.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Note: The program includes 3rd party (AVG Security Toolbar – optional) software.
Download: PDF Shaper 2.4 | 7.8 MB (Freeware)
View: PDF Shaper Website
Related Posts via Categories