Punjab Education Department Jobs 2022
|Department||Punjab Education Department.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Intermediate, FA, FSc, ICs, Retired Persons|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||20 May, 2022|
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants (352 Vacancies)
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Punjab Education Department“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 20 May, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Motorcycle & petrol dues will be paid by the government.
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of Punjab ProvinceAll over Pakistan for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper) along with CV/Resume & all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 1 Passport size fresh photo of candidates to company’s address of Deputy Director Monitoring, School Education Department of Punjab, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore, Punjab before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of School Education Department of Punjab by means of the Phone helpline Number which is 042-99211518
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by School Education Department of Punjab in the below Job Advertisement paper.