Punjab Health Department Hospitals Jobs 2022
|Department||Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre (Punjab Health Department)|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs, DAE|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||21 May, 2022|
- Technician Radiology Imaging
- Speech Rehabilitation Therapist
- Dietician, Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Operation Theater Assistant
- Telephone Supervisor
- Technician Pathology
- Technician Anesthesia
- Technician Physiotherapy
- Technician Audiology
- Telephone Operator
- Operator For Central Plant
- Technician Nutrition
- Ac Mechanic
- Technician Dental
- Bio Medical Technician
- Physiotherapy Aid Assistant
- Technician Surgical
- Physiotherapy Technician
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 21 May, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Both Male & female applicants having domicile/residency certificate of Punjab Province are eligible for recruitment.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper) along with CV/Resume and all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of Office of executive director, Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre, Maulana Shaukat Ali Rd, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore, Punjab before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre by means of the Phone helpline Number which is (042) 99232735
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre in the below Job Advertisement paper.