Punjab Inspectorate Of Mines Department Jobs 2022
|Department||Punjab Inspectorate of Mines.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Literate, Primary, Middle|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||19 May, 2022|
- LTV Driver (Salary: Rs: 22,600)
- Driver (Salary: Rs: 22,600)
- HTV Driver (Salary: Rs: 22,600)
- Khakroob (Salary: Rs: 20,000)
- Naib Qasid (Salary: Rs: 20,000)
- Sweeper (Salary: Rs: 20,000)
- Chowkidar (Salary: Rs: 20,000)
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Punjab Inspectorate of Mines“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 19 May, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of Punjab Province All over Pakistan for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper) along with all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of Chief Inspectorate of Mines Punjab 137/A Shah Jamal Colony Lahore before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Punjab Inspectorate of Mines by means of the Phone helpline Number which is 042-35403570
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Inspectorate of Mines in the below Job Advertisement paper.