Punjab Population Welfare Department 2022
|Department||Punjab Population Welfare Department.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Intermediate, FSc|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||21 June, 2022|
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Punjab Population Welfare Department“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 21 June, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- The age limit to apply for these jobs is 15 to 30 years.
- Selected individuals will be paid a stipend of Rs. 6000/- per month during this course, after course completion, candidates will eligible to apply for the job post of Family welfare worker FWW.
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificates of all districts/cities of Punjab Province for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Candidates can download job application form through the online portal by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing https://pwd.punjab.gov.pk/info.desk
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their filled job application form along with all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to the above mentioned company’s addresses.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of the Punjab Population Welfare Department by means of the Phone helpline Number which is 0800-79300
- Applicants can also send their queries to Company’s officials with help of an Email address which is [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Population Welfare Department in the below Job Advertisement paper.